SAVOX SC1251MG LOW PROFILE DIGITAL SERVO .09/125
When space is an issue or you are trying to get the perfect balance the reduced size and weight of the Low Profile servos makes a perfect fit. Limited space in large scale gliders or space saving size in 1/10th sedans modern ultra narrow chassis designs makes this servo a winner for users in these markets.
- Super high 4096 resolution and metal gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption than comparable servos.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also helps operation to remain cool and smooth.
- Our servos are totally green, from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications and in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
|SAVOX SC1251MG SERVO SPECS|
We Also Recommend
RACERS EDGE ALUMINUM SERVO HORN - SINGLE SIDE (25 SPLINE) - FUTABA SAVOX TRAXXAS PROTEK ORION ACE (BLACK)
RACERS EDGE ALUMINUM SERVO HORN - SINGLE SIDE (25 SPLINE) - FUTABA SAVOX TRAXXAS PROTEK ORION ACE (BLUE)