PRO-LINE RACING FUGITIVE X3 (SOFT) COMPOUND 1/8 SCALE BUGGY TIRES ON VELOCITY 2 WHITE WHEELS
This is a pair of pre-mounted Pro-Line Racing Fugitive 1:8 Buggy Race Tires in X3 Soft Compound. Pro-Line is putting the competition on the Run with the all-new Fugitive race tire! The Fugitive was developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a new tire that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn’t have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Line’s all-new Fugitive tires set the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run on concrete. When combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tire making it perfect for many European style tracks.
Pro-Line is making it easier than ever to use the Fugitive X-Material tires on your 1:8 Buggy by offering them pre-mounted on White Velocity V2 wheels!
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Velocity V2 1:8 Buggy wheel represents.
Be the first one outrunning the competition with the Fugitive Tires Mounted to Velocity V2 Wheels!
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for Extreme Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Wear and Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Tires Also Available Unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Performance Racing Wheel with greater stability and connectivity
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Wheels also available unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
We Also Recommend