PRO-LINE PRE-ASSEMBLED PRO-SPEC SHOCKS FOR SHORT COURSE REAR
This is a pair of Pro-Line Rear Pro-Spec Shocks (Pre-Assembled). The next generation of Pro-Line Shock Technology has arrived: Pro-Line Pro-Spec Shocks! Now available Pre-Assembled, just fill with your choice of shock oil (not included). Every last detail has been refined to give you the best performing and best looking Shocks ever made. The Pro-Spec Shocks are a 12mm Big Bore design with a Single Low Friction X-RingSeal. The Pistons and Shaft Guides are made from Silky Smooth White Delrin for Low Stiction and the 3.5mm thick Shock Shaft is Hard Chrome Coated, just like full scale racing shocks.
The Pro-Spec Shocks feature an easy access Bleeder Cap Screw for consistent shock builds every time. Each pair of Pro-Spec Shocks includes 3 different piston options (1.4, 1.6 & 1.8) and a blank piston for drilling to a custom size. Custom Shock Tightening Tools and optional shock limiters are also included. Optional Pro-Spec Springs are available separately. Upper and lower shock pivot balls are included so you can fit a wider range of vehicles right out of the box.
Experience the Performance of Pro-Line’s Next Generation Shock Technology for yourself - Get Pro-Spec Shocks!
- Smoothest Shocks Pro-Line has ever made
- Pre-Assembled, Just Fill and Go
- 12mm Big Bore Technology
- Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal
- Silky Smooth White Delrin Shaft Guides and Pistons
- Optional Pistons and Limiters Included
- Easy Access Bleeder Cap Screw
- Hard Chrome Coated 3.5mm Shock Shaft
- Optional Spring Rates available separately
- Will work with Hardware kit (6063-05)
- Also available in a kit form (6308-01)
- Short Course Trucks and other 1:10 scale vehicles
- Stampede 2wd Rear
- Stampede 4x4 Rear
- Rustler Electric Rear
- Pro-Line PRO-2 SC Buggy
We Also Recommend