Pro Line CALIBER 2.2" M4 (SUPER SOFT) OFF-ROAD BUGGY REAR TIRES (2)
This is a pair of Caliber 2.2" Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires. Pro-Line's popular Caliber tread is now available for 1:10 Off-Road Buggy. Pick your class, weather it's Mod or Stock, when it comes to tires...the choice is clear, it's Pro-Line's Caliber 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires.
The Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage design. The smaller top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin while acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You can rely on the base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well on those tracks that are prone to blue-groove or have a super clean surface.
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Directional tread for two different handling characteristics: Y forward = more forward bite and better wear. Y in reverse = better in loamier/wet conditions.
- Available in World Championship/extremely proprietary M3 (Soft) and M4 (Super Soft) compounds
- Internal sidewall ribbing for lateral support and increased cornering control
- Cut foam included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Caliber 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires (2 pieces)
- Cut foam inserts (2 pieces)
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
We Also Recommend