Pro Line BOW TIE 2.0 X4 SUPER SOFT OFF ROAD 1/8 BUGGY TIRES -2 F/R
This is a pair of Bow-Tie 2.0 X4 Tires. Pro-Line’s extremely popular Bow-Tie 2.0 tire is now available in X4 compound! X4 compound has the same characteristics as X3 (awesome wear and traction on high speed tracks) but even more traction because it’s softer! Pro-Line’s original Bow-Tie took the 1:8 Buggy racing World by storm winning the 2006 IFMAR World Championship and countless National Championships. The Bow-Tie is back and is stronger than ever as the Bow-Tie 2.0!
The Bow-Tie 2.0 tire received a complete overhaul with the latest generation Race Tire carcass and enhanced side pin tapering designed to smooth out the steering and not catch the ruts. The Bow-Tie’s signature tall, horizontal, Bow-Tie shaped Tread remains intact along with the incredible traction that everybody loves from the Bow-Tie. The Bow-Tie 2.0 is now available in Pro-Line’s new High-Speed and Long Wear European style X Compound so you can run exactly what Team Pro-Line used to take on the very best drivers at the IFMAR World Championships!
"Pro-Line tires always give me the grip I need no matter what the surface, but the X compound takes it a step further by extending the life of the tire without sacrificing the grip." - Ty Tessmann
"The only choice for National Champions....Pro-Line's new X compound!" Dakotah Phend
“Elliott Boots was able to TQ two rounds of the three giving him the overall TQ, he chose to use the X4 Blockade which worked very well, setting fastest laps by over a second from all other drivers, with the track quite muddy, but they worked really good” – Chris Boots on Elliott’s TQ at the 2013 Saint Quentin GP
If you are ready to bring your buggy to the next level, get a set of Bow-Tie 2.0 X4 Tires!
- World Championship Winning design has been re-worked for even higher-performance
- Excellent forward bite and predictable side bite in varied conditions
- Taller pin height provides long tread life
- Now Available in the X4 Compound
- High density, reusable Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Bow-Tie 2.0 X4 (Super Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires (2)
- High density, reusable Closed Cell Inserts
We Also Recommend