HOBBYWING XERUN 4068SD SENSORED BLUE EDITION 2250KV 1/8TH SCALE BRUSHLESS MOTOR
Each HOBBYWING Brushless Motor is built and tested to HOBBYWING's exacting standards. Each motor stator is hand-wound for maximum copper fill, and each motor is individually tested for consistency. The motors are also tuned to the same factory timing, run under a simulated load, and visually inspected, packaged and weighed to ensure the best product is sent to customers. All HOBBYWING products are supported by HOBBYWING knowledgeable customer support staff and race team.
XERUN Series Sensored Brushless Motor for 1/8th
- 2250KV: 1/8 scale on-road/ off-road (buggy and truggy)/ SCT.
- 1/8 Buggy/Truggy, For 4S Lipo 10-16
- Power System Recommendation: XERUN-150A ESC, XERUN SCT-PRO, M1, 13T Pinion, (4S Lipo)
- Sensored motor has the best feeling of control and the best performance, excellent for 1/8 scale competition.
- 4 pole rotor and high efficiency (>90%) make the additional heat-sink unnecessary in most applications.
- New design with lighter weight but bigger torque.
- Higher power, faster acceleration and higher top speed.
- Top quality materials:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- High quality magnets
- Copper wires with high temperature endurance
- High quality bearings
- Specially crafted break resistant rotor.
We Also Recommend