GENS ACE 5000mAh 7.4V 50C 2S1P HARD CASE LIPO BATTERY #10 W/ 4MM BANNA TO DEANS PLUG
The Gens Ace 5000mah 50C 7.4V LiPo battery hardcase offers you very high power and very long run time for your RC cars. The 100C max burst rate gives you enough power for acceleration. It enhances your driving experience no matter what type of driving you are into.
These batteries packs are made with superior Lithium Polymer raw materials from Japan and Korea. The advanced stacking technology enables a single cell of capacity to reach 5000mah. They are widely fit the 1/8 and 1/10 RC car Model
The hardcase of this 5000mah 7.4V LiPo battery provides your batteries very solid protection. The battery comes with 4MM Banna plug to Deans plug. They are your ideal chooses for the RC car enthusiast.
- Quickly Recharged, 5C fast charge capable.
- Long cycle life with 150 times minimum, up to 200Wh/kg energy density
- Production in the most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Minimum Capacity: 5000mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4V / 2Cells
- Discharge Rate: 50C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 100C
- Net Weight(±20g): 304g
- Dimensions: 138.5mm Length x 46.5mm Width x 25.9mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: 4mm Bullets to Deans
GensAce 5000mAh 50C 2S1P HardCase 7.4V LiPo Battery is the reliable power for 1/8 and 1/10 rc car hobby such as: Losi, Traxxas Slash, HPI Strada XB 1/10 RTR Electric Buggy, Team Associated, Axial, Tamiya, Duratrax, Jammin', Redcat Racing, Exceed RC ,ElectrixRC,Emaxx, Bandit, Rustler version, Kyosho GP 4WD Racing Truck etc.
“The performance of these batteries has been out standing! They have met all my expectations. I am using them in my 1/10 RC car model, and they work great! No swelling or overheating at all and they are still balanced. Thanks for the great product! Shipping was on time also."
|Discharge Rate (C)||50|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C)||100|
|Connector Type||4MM Bullets to Deans|
|Balancer Connector Type||JST-XHR|
We Also Recommend