AKA 1:8 BUGGY I -BEAM SOFT TIRES WITH RED INSERT (1 PAIR)
The I-BEAM is designed for traditional tracks with a little bit of loose dirt. The larger lugs allow the tire to dig deep for maximum traction when it is needed the most. The center cross split bars give good forward bite and when used on the rear allow the car to rotate better in the turns when this is desired.
- Soft Red Insert - Our R Series tires come with our World Championship winning soft red inserts. The center is fluted to allow the insert to comply with the largest of bumps while still retaining it''s shape and lateral stability in the corners.
- Tread Performance - Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it''s a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
We Also Recommend